With CloudCTI's Realworks telephony integration, the caller is recognized by the phone number sent and various actions can be automated. A call can also be set up automatically. With the CloudCTI telephony integration, Realworks shows the caller's data when the phonenumber is recognized. A call can also be set up automatically.
On incoming calls, a notification which does not interfere during work, pops up with data from Realworks. This notification is freely configurable and any data from Realworks can be displayed. The caller’s name is of course a primary requirement but all other sorts of info, often branch specific, is helpful like license plate, patient ID or the last pizza ordered. In the notification there is space for up to four lines of info and, depending on the length, even more fields. With a mouse click, a screen showing the caller’s data within Realworks can be opened real time. Optionally, up to five buttons may be configured. These can conveniently pop another screen from Realworks, open a ticket, compose an email to a colleague with the caller’s info automatically filled in or open another CRM altogether. Calls can be set up directly via a call button, select and call, etc. Entering phone numbers manually is no longer necessary. Incoming calls are displayed within Realworks and when the caller is recognized, the name is shown. With a mouse click, a screen showing the caller's data within Realworks can be opened real time. Calls can be set up directly from Realworks, entering phone numbers manually is no longer necessary. Calls are automatically registered in Realworks. The integration with Realworks is preconfigured in the CTI Wizard and can be completed in just a few steps.
• Set up a call automatically (click-to-call) with a mouse click or hot key.
• Automatic recognition of phone numbers. Data as known in Realworks pop up in a notification.
• This notification does not interfere during work.
• Is freely configurable.
• Space for up to four lines of info and, depending on the length, even more fields.
• Recognition from several CRM applications simultaneously is supported
• Multiple recognition in case a number occurs more than once.
• With one mouse click the caller’s record from Realworks pops up and provides real time info.
• Any data from Realworks can be displayed.
• All functionality is provided within Realworks.
• Any record in Realworks may be configured to pop up.
• On a call transfer recognition and screen pop remains available.
• Optionally, up to five buttons may be configured to perform additional actions.
• Pop up from different CRM’s, create a call back message, etc.
• Copy and retain the caller’s phone number for future usage.
• Automatically record calls in the activity history of the caller's file in Realworks.
The integration of Realworks is included in the CTI Wizard making installation very easy. Most settings are already configured so that only a few customer-specific data need to be filled in and a clear manual is available. The integration is configured once for the entire company. CTI has never been easier!.
The integration reads the export files from Realworks.
CloudCTI is a fully cloud-based software and therefore deployable anywhere and easy to implement. Windows, MacOS and Chromebook (web client) are supported. Data is only cached and the highest security requirements are met.