With CloudCTI's Office365 telephony integration, the caller is recognized by the phone number sent and various actions can be automated. A call can also be set up automatically.
On incoming calls, a small pop-up appears, which does not interfere during work, with data from Office365. Which data is shown may be freely adjusted. With a mouse click, a screen showing the caller's data within Office365 can be opened real time. Optionally, additional actions can be added. Calls can be set up directly from Office365, entering phone numbers manually is no longer necessary. The integration with Office365 is preconfigured in the CTI Wizard and can be completed in just a few steps.
• Set up a call automatically (click-to-call) with a mouse click or hot key.
• Automatic recognition of phone numbers. The name as known in Office365 is shown.
• With a mouse click, a screen showing the caller's data within Office365 can be opened real time.
• Recognition is automatically updated daily (frequency adjustable)
• Each field from the database can optionally be shown in the notification.
• Optionally, more actions on an incoming call may be automated.
The integration of Office365 is included in the CTI Wizard making installation very easy. Most settings are already configured so that only a few customer-specific data need to be filled in and a clear manual is available. The integration is configured once for the entire company. CTI has never been easier!.
When in Office365 new contacts are created, CloudCTI automatically updates and recognizes them. In this way, correct operation is always guaranteed.
The integration connects to its own API of Office365.
CloudCTI is a fully cloud-based software and therefore deployable anywhere and easy to implement. Windows, MacOS and Chromebook (web client) are supported. Data is only cached and the highest security requirements are met.