With the CloudCTI telephony integration, BaseNet shows the caller's data when the phonenumber is recognized. A call can also be set up automatically.
Incoming calls are displayed within BaseNet and when the caller is recognized, the name is shown. With a mouse click, a screen showing the caller's data within BaseNet can be opened real time. Calls can be set up directly from BaseNet, entering phone numbers manually is no longer necessary. No local software needs to be installed for this integration. The integration with BaseNet is preconfigured in the CTI Wizard and can be completed in just a few steps.
• Set up a call automatically (click-to-call) with a mouse click or hot key.
• With a mouse click, a screen showing the caller's data within BaseNet can be opened real time.
• All functionality is provided within BaseNet.
• No local software required.
• Both Windows, MAC as well as Chromebook are supported.
• Automatically record calls in the activity history of the caller's file in BaseNet.
The integration of BaseNet is included in the CTI Wizard making installation very easy. Most settings are already configured so that only a few customer-specific data need to be filled in and a clear manual is available. The integration is configured once for the entire company. CTI has never been easier!.
When in BaseNet new contacts are created, CloudCTI automatically updates and recognizes them. In this way, correct operation is always guaranteed.
CloudCTI is a fully cloud-based software and therefore deployable anywhere and easy to implement. Windows, MacOS and Chromebook (web client) are supported. Data is only cached and the highest security requirements are met.