With CloudCTI's 2Solar telephony integration, the caller is recognized by the phone number sent and various actions can be automated. A call can also be set up automatically.
On incoming calls, a small pop-up appears, which does not interfere during work, with data from 2Solar. Which data is shown may be freely adjusted. With a mouse click, a screen showing the caller's data within 2Solar can be opened real time. Optionally, additional actions can be added. Calls can be set up directly from 2Solar, entering phone numbers manually is no longer necessary.
• Set up a call automatically (click-to-call) with a mouse click or hot key.
• Automatic recognition of phone numbers. The name as known in 2Solar is shown.
• With a mouse click, a screen showing the caller's data within 2Solar can be opened real time.
• The recognition is automatically updated daily (frequency adjustable)
• Any field from the 2Solar database can be displayed.
• Optionally, more actions on an incoming call may be automated.
When in 2Solar new contacts are created, CloudCTI automatically updates and recognizes them. In this way, correct operation is always guaranteed.
The integration establishes a connection (ODBC data link) to the database of 2Solar.
CloudCTI is a fully cloud-based software and therefore deployable anywhere and easy to implement. Windows, MacOS and Chromebook (web client) are supported. Data is only cached and the highest security requirements are met.