With CloudCTI's AMF - Microsign telephony integration, the caller is recognized by the phone number sent and various actions can be automated. A call can also be set up automatically.
On incoming calls, a small pop-up appears, which does not interfere during work, with data from AMF - Microsign. Which data is shown may be freely adjusted. With a mouse click, a screen showing the caller's data within AMF - Microsign can be opened real time. Optionally, additional actions can be added. Calls can be set up directly from AMF - Microsign, entering phone numbers manually is no longer necessary. The integration with AMF - Microsign is preconfigured in the CTI Wizard and can be completed in just a few steps.
• Set up a call automatically (click-to-call) with a mouse click or hot key.
• Automatic recognition of phone numbers. The name as known in AMF - Microsign is shown.
• With a mouse click, a screen showing the caller's data within AMF - Microsign can be opened real time.
• Recognition is automatically updated daily (frequency adjustable)
• Each field from the database can optionally be shown in the notification.
• Optionally, more actions on an incoming call may be automated.
The integration of AMF - Microsign is included in the CTI Wizard making installation very easy. Most settings are already configured so that only a few customer-specific data need to be filled in and a clear manual is available. The integration is configured once for the entire company. CTI has never been easier!.
When in AMF - Microsign new contacts are created, CloudCTI automatically updates and recognizes them. In this way, correct operation is always guaranteed.
The integration connects to its own API of AMF - Microsign.
CloudCTI is a fully cloud-based software and therefore deployable anywhere and easy to implement. Windows, MacOS and Chromebook (web client) are supported. Data is only cached and the highest security requirements are met.