With CloudCTI's Zoho CRM telephony integration, the caller is recognized by the phone number sent and various actions can be automated. A call can also be set up automatically.
On incoming calls, a small pop-up appears, which does not interfere during work, with data from Zoho CRM. Which data is shown may be freely adjusted. With a mouse click, a screen showing the caller's data within Zoho CRM can be opened real time. Optionally, additional actions can be added. Calls can be set up directly from Zoho CRM, entering phone numbers manually is no longer necessary. The integration with Zoho CRM is preconfigured in the CTI Wizard and can be completed in just a few steps.
• Set up a call automatically (click-to-call) with a mouse click or hot key.
• Automatic recognition of phone numbers. The name as known in Zoho CRM is shown.
• With a mouse click, a screen showing the caller's data within Zoho CRM can be opened real time.
• Recognition is automatically updated daily (frequency adjustable)
• Each field from the database can optionally be shown in the notification.
• Optionally, more actions on an incoming call may be automated.
The integration of Zoho CRM is included in the CTI Wizard making installation very easy. Most settings are already configured so that only a few customer-specific data need to be filled in and a clear manual is available. The integration is configured once for the entire company. CTI has never been easier!.
When in Zoho CRM new contacts are created, CloudCTI automatically updates and recognizes them. In this way, correct operation is always guaranteed.
The integration connects to its own API of Zoho CRM.
CloudCTI is a fully cloud-based software and therefore deployable anywhere and easy to implement. Windows, MacOS and Chromebook (web client) are supported. Data is only cached and the highest security requirements are met.