CloudCTI software supports a broad range of telephony systems, still counting. Often these systems are offered to users using different brand names. Please contact your provider or reseller of your telephony system to inquire about the possibilities. Here is the present list, please let us know when your system is missing and we would be happy to investigate.
Your Proximus phone system is powered by one of a list of possible platforms operated by Proximus. Please contact Proximus to ask about yours. CloudCTI connects to the platform using an API that is specific to each platform.
With Proximus, CloudCTI offers
• Set up a call automatically (click-to-call) with a mouse click or hot key.
• Caller recognition for phone numbers which are present in the integrated CRM application.
• With a mouse click, a screen showing the caller's data within the integrated CRM can be opened.
• Both Windows, MAC as well as Chromebook are supported.
• Automatically record calls in the activity history of the caller's file. *supported with some CRM applications, see https://www.cloudcti.nl/integrations.
How to connect
To connect your phone / phone system to the CloudCTI client requires one of a list of possible platforms operated by Proximus. Please contact Proximus to ask about yours specific settings. Your reseller will have these already configured for your account and you will be ready after you sign in.
If you are interested in the CloudCTI CRM integration with Proximus, experience the benefits of CRM integration yourself or offer the software to your customers, please contact Proximus for info on pricing and (free!) demo- or reseller accounts for the CloudCTI integration.
End users are kindly advised to contact their telecom supplier.