With the CloudCTI telephony integration, Oxolutions shows the caller's data when the phonenumber is recognized. A call can also be set up automatically.
Incoming calls are displayed within Oxolutions and when the caller is recognized, the name is shown. With a mouse click, a screen showing the caller's data within Oxolutions can be opened real time. Calls can be set up directly from Oxolutions, entering phone numbers manually is no longer necessary. Calls are automatically registered in Oxolutions. No local software needs to be installed for this integration.
• Set up a call automatically (click-to-call) with a mouse click or hot key.
• With a mouse click, a screen showing the caller's data within Oxolutions can be opened real time.
• All functionality is provided within Oxolutions.
• No local software required.
• Both Windows, MAC as well as Chromebook are supported.
• Automatically record calls in the activity history of the caller's file in Oxolutions.
When in Oxolutions new contacts are created, CloudCTI automatically updates and recognizes them. In this way, correct operation is always guaranteed.
CloudCTI is a fully cloud-based software and therefore deployable anywhere and easy to implement. Windows, MacOS and Chromebook (web client) are supported. Data is only cached and the highest security requirements are met.