CloudCTI software supports a broad range of telephony systems, still counting. Often these systems are offered to users using different brand names. Please contact your provider or reseller of your telephony system to inquire about the possibilities. Here is the present list, please let us know when your system is missing and we would be happy to investigate.
Your Cisco Broadworks phone system is powered by Broadsoft. CloudCTI connects to the platform using the XSI interface.
With Cisco Broadworks, CloudCTI offers
• Set up a call automatically (click-to-call) with a mouse click or hot key.
• Caller recognition for phone numbers which are present in the integrated CRM application.
• With a mouse click, a screen showing the caller's data within the integrated CRM can be opened.
• Both Windows, MAC as well as Chromebook are supported.
• Automatically record calls in the activity history of the caller's file. *supported with some CRM applications, see https://www.cloudcti.nl/integrations.
How to connect
With Broadsoft you can signin with your Broadsoft credentials. This both verifies your account and automatically connects the CloudCTI client to the telephony system. No need to configure extra settings.
If you are interested in the CloudCTI CRM integration with Cisco Broadworks, experience the benefits of CRM integration yourself or offer the software to your customers, please contact our distributor Galaxy Telematica for info on pricing and (free!) demo or reseller accounts.
End users are kindly advised to contact their telecom supplier.