With CloudCTI's Bouw7 telephony integration, the caller is recognized by the phone number sent and various actions can be automated. A call can also be set up automatically.
On incoming calls, a small pop-up appears, which does not interfere during work, with data from Bouw7. Which data is shown may be freely adjusted. With a mouse click, a screen showing the caller's data within Bouw7 can be opened real time. Optionally, additional actions can be added. Calls can be set up directly from Bouw7, entering phone numbers manually is no longer necessary.
• Set up a call automatically (click-to-call) with a mouse click or hot key.
• Automatic recognition of phone numbers. The name as known in Bouw7 is shown.
• With a mouse click, a screen showing the caller's data within Bouw7 can be opened real time.
• Recognition is automatically updated daily (frequency adjustable)
• Each field from the database can optionally be shown in the notification.
• Optionally, more actions on an incoming call may be automated.
When in Bouw7 new contacts are created, CloudCTI automatically updates and recognizes them. In this way, correct operation is always guaranteed.
The integration connects to its own API of Bouw7.
CloudCTI is a fully cloud-based software and therefore deployable anywhere and easy to implement. Windows, MacOS and Chromebook (web client) are supported. Data is only cached and the highest security requirements are met.