CloudCTI software supports a broad range of telephony systems, still counting. Often these systems are offered to users using different brand names. Please contact your provider or reseller of your telephony system to inquire about the possibilities. Here is the present list, please let us know when your system is missing and we would be happy to investigate.
CloudCTI connects to the platform using TAPI.
With Alcatel Lucent, CloudCTI offers
• Set up a call automatically (click-to-call) with a mouse click or hot key.
• Caller recognition for phone numbers which are present in the integrated CRM application.
• With a mouse click, a screen showing the caller's data within the integrated CRM can be opened.
• Both Windows, MAC as well as Chromebook are supported.
• Automatically record calls in the activity history of the caller's file. *supported with some CRM applications, see https://www.cloudcti.nl/integrations.
How to connect
To connect your phone / phone system to the CloudCTI client requires Alcatel Lucent specific settings. Your reseller will often already have configured this for your account. To create the connection yourself, please follow the steps in the manual: https://downloadcloudcti.blob.core.windows.net/files/Docs/TAPIConnector…
If you are interested in the CloudCTI CRM integration with Alcatel Lucent, experience the benefits of CRM integration yourself or offer the software to your customers, please contact our distributor Galaxy Telematica for info on pricing and (free!) demo or reseller accounts.
End users are kindly advised to contact their telecom supplier.